" Dear Colleagues, speakers and students, following the current state of COVID in Morocco, the OISA school is postponed to April 2021 The organizing committee will keep you informed as soon as possible of the precise dates.
Thank you for your interest and understanding."
On behalf of the LOC of OISA2020
Benkhaldoun Zouhair and Benhida Abdelmajid
We are pleased to announce that the Sixth Oukaimeden International School for Astrophysics (OISA) will take place in Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakech, Morocco from Monday, April 13th to Friday, April 17, 2020.
OISA is a thematic doctoral school proposed by the Laboratory of High Energy Physics and Astrophysics (LPHEA) and the Oukaimeden Observatory. This edition will be organized in the framework ofVLIRUOS project, a cooperation program between Antwerp University (Belgium) and Cadi Ayyad University (Morocco).
The scope of this edition of the school covers the following fields:
• Spectroscopy of variable stars
• Near Earth Objects spectroscopy
• Radial Velocity for exoplanets
• Spectroscopy instrumentation
• Practical sessions of data processing
the number of participants will be limited to 40.
* The preliminary program can be consulted, it will be updated later.
* Remember to consult the section